PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! To me 31 year. Since 13 years - a myopia of an average degree. 10 years n...

Valery
03.06.2004, 15:47
The dear doctor!
To me 31 year. Since 13 years - a myopia of an average degree.
10 years I wear contact lenses and all this time vision - 4, 5/. It was now surveyed at the ophthalmologist, have found a destruction of a vitreous and an initial stage of a cataract. I in despair, as a cataract - disease basically an age category of 50 years. I plan to give birth to the child the nearest year. The ophthalmologist has told or said, that a minimum half a year I and did not think of it or this, t. To. Now I need to treat a cataract (2 preparations in tablets: 1 morning, 1 for the night - names not near at hand, drops - kvinaks, the spoon of honey in day also it is impossible to drink tea and coffee, t. To. In them a coffeine). Prompt what else there are ways to stop development of a cataract and what in general probability of its or her development, whether it is possible to cure it or her and also whence she could appear, if at my parents till 45 years vision was 1
(Speak, that the computer provokes this disease also). Whether It is possible for me to continue to wear lenses (there could not be she iz-for them?)
And more now give birth I can only by means of "cesarean" or there is a hope natural by?

Sachkova O.J.
04.06.2004, 14:54
Dear Valery! There Is an impression, that you " are planted on money ". If it is a cataract (of what I very much and very much doubt) she is not treated in any way, purposes or appointments and references, softly to tell or say, not clear. Lenses and any attitude or relation to a cataract have no labors. Shodte to other ophthalmologist.