PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! To address to you me the situation which has developed compels or forces...

Nika
20.05.2004, 23:38
Hello the doctor! To address to you me the situation which has developed with my brother compels or forces. Already during 3 years, at it or him serially on different eyes, leave shishki. Are amazed or struck happen both top, and a lower eyelid. Always on one also keeps up to odnogo-two months. Konstitentsija all over again firm, in due course softened with fluctuation. To what only to doctors we did not address, and with what only preparations did not try to recover. Unfortunately, anybody and has not put the exact diagnosis. For this period he accepted following preparations - Lekrolin, Oftan Dexamethazonum, gentamycin of 0.3 %, kolbiotsin, aevit, futsitalmik, greased with essential oils, did or made massage of blepharons. He as handed over smears on infections, viruses, ticks or mites, and result always negative. No other signs (a dacryagogue, an itch in opinion of, a pain) are present.

I would be very grateful to you, if you have helped or assisted us with the diagnosis.

Sincerely I hope for your answer,

New Ark
21.05.2004, 11:13
Dear Nika! To diagnose in absentia through the Internet absolutely incorrectly! Address for the help in our clinic. Ph. 416 78 55
Yours faithfully!

Nika
24.05.2004, 14:10
The doctor, unfortunately we are not Russia. I with you absolutely agree, on the Internet diagnoses are not put. Nevertheless, at present it is a unique opportunity.

The anonym
24.05.2004, 22:06
Carry to Russia, it leaves to two small ukolchikami and all passes or takes place.

Nika
27.05.2004, 07:05
Thanks for the information. Awfully it would not be desirable to seem annoying but if have told or said as this illness or disease is called, I would be very grateful to you. If it is necessary, I shall send photos. Thanks you big!

Sachkova O.J.
29.05.2004, 08:20
Disease is called chronically a blepharitis, and "shishki" - haljaziony (or mejbomiit).

Nika
31.05.2004, 13:32
Many thanks for the help