PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Mine babule 75 years, diagnose her "cataract", she sees...

Julia
20.05.2004, 17:35
Hello!
Mine babule 75 years, diagnose her "cataract", she sees, but it is bad. Speaks, that saw advertising a medicine: has once dripped also a cataract passes or takes place without operation. Can be will prompt this medicine.
In advance I thank.

The anonym
21.05.2004, 13:44
Dear Julia! That your grandmother saw is not advertising of a medicine, and divorce lohov on money! Unfortunately, the medicine for a cataract does not exist! Therefore, if the reason of bad vision of your grandmother is the cataract, an output or exit one excision of a cataract by means of operation and the equipment or installation of an artificial lens (all is done or made in one stage). If to not do or make operation most likely the cataract will be razvvivatsja and further. Therefore, there will come or step practically full loss of sight, that eye where is a cataract. Whether here also think it is necessary to deprive with the elderly person of pleasure of a life?

Julia
22.05.2004, 18:27
Hello! Mine babule 75 years, diagnose her "cataract", she sees, but it is bad.
As to me have kindly responded excision of a cataract by means of operation and the equipment or installation of an artificial lens can help or assist only. Prompt, please where it is possible to make this operation and how much it costs or stands?
In advance I thank.

Julia
26.05.2004, 09:47
Hello! Mine babule 75 years, diagnose her "cataract", she sees, but it is bad. To me have kindly answered a question that operation on excision of a cataract and the equipment or installation of an artificial lens is necessary. Prompt, please, where it is possible to perform this operation, whether she is shown at such age and how much about it costs or stands.
In advance I thank.

child
27.05.2004, 06:20
Dear Julia! And where do you live? Such operations do or make practically in all eye hospitals and in all private or individual eye centers. Age for operation not a handicap. However, hospitalization of the patient (approximately on ndelju) in some cases is required. It concerns to older persons. In some cases it is direct after operation release or let off home. Under the policy obligatory honey. Insurances do or make free of charge. You buy only a lens (is better import). Under the prices in paid clinics to speak difficultly. The price depends on a method of operation and much that another. In Moscow the prices vary from 300 up to 1500 c.u. for an eye. Results as a rule good and stable. It is unique, that is necessary is that did or made operation without a cut or section of an eyeglobe (the out-of-date variant), and did or made by means of a puncture and ultrasound. The variant is possible or probable, also, that if you address in the state medicine to you will tell fairy tales that it is necessary to wait while the cataract will ripen also an eye will cease to see absolutely. It is all nonsense. It is not necessary to deprive with pleasure of a life of the elderly person. It is necessary to do or make operation as soon as there will be a feeling of a dyscomfort on vision.