PDA

Просмотр полной версии : RyzhkovuS. .byl it is temporarily inaccessible. It would be desirable to continue a subject, if not...

Egor Zamot.
20.05.2004, 07:40
RyzhkovuS. .byl it is temporarily inaccessible. It would be desirable to continue a subject if do not mind. I shall remind: daughters of 8 years, a myopia 2, 25. For the last half a year has increased on 0, 5. The doctor speaks, that if dynamics or changes will be saved, operation on strengthening an eyeground is necessary. After conversation with you I tend to the operative decision. But it would be desirable to clear some questions. It is how much familiar with a problem, there are two oporatsii on a stopping of a myopia: a scleroplasty and kalogenoplastika. What of them is shown 8 years or summer rebenku/predpochtitelna/? Ikak it will affect or have an effect on rastushchem/geometricheski/a children's organism? And by the way at what age you have made a scleroplasty, how much at you was and zastabilizirovalis value or meanings;importance? C for the answer and strong to you of health!

Ryzhkov S.V
21.05.2004, 19:52
1. The scleroplasty is shown. 2. Will not affect or not have an effect in any way. 3. To me there were 18 years, has stopped on - 6. The further advance it is not observed.

Ira
22.05.2004, 02:20
At me an atrophy zritelnog a nerve since 4 years. For the present or true moment I absolutely see nothing... Now to me 21 year. Can, kakie-nid ways are?... To cure (or even in any measure to improve my vision)?...
I ochn shall be grateful for any information!...
Yours faithfully, Irina.

Ira
22.05.2004, 15:38
At me an atrophy zritelnog a nerve since 4 years. For the present or true moment I absolutely see nothing... Now to me 21 year. Can, kakie-nid ways are?... To cure (or even in any measure to improve my vision)?...
I ochn shall be grateful for any information!...
Yours faithfully, Irina.

Ryzhkov S.V
23.05.2004, 04:38
Irina, you do not see anything with 4 h years or all has worsened to 21 just now?
Atrophy zrit. A nerve - the extremely serious, it is necessary to examine a thing, and it is treated (if it is treated) with greater or big work.

Egor Zamot.
24.05.2004, 18:26
C for the answer. If will allow, still about personal. Now you wear glasses, or is operational have eliminated or erased;removed a myopia?

Ryzhkov S.V
24.05.2004, 23:26
Egor, now I wear glasses and KL.