PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Stanislav Vladimirovich! At me such problem: about 2 years ago on se...

Valentine
21.05.2004, 01:02
Dear Stanislav Vladimirovich! At me such problem: about 2 years ago on a retina of the right eye the vessel has bursted, the eye almost did not see. After long treatment vision of the right eye was restored, but not completely (was - 7 diopters, became - 9, and in the center constantly I see muddy maculae). Sent on inspection in MONIIKI - amotio or detachment of a retina is not present, but the doctor has told or said, what is it maculae will not resolve, and that at me a dystrophia of a retina. I drip in eyes taufon (3 months drip on 2 drops once a day, month a break, etc.) . Tell or Say, please, can be there was any new medicine for neogenesis of a retina? Or to drip taufon all remained life, but in fact from long application of one medicine the allergy can begin, and what then to do or make? Exercises for eyes are Perhaps, necessary? The Myopia does not progress, years nearby 30 ti the left eye - 6, 5 diopters, right - 7, 5, in a combination to an astigmatism. I have got used to such vision, but very much stirs or prevents floating maculae, whether it is possible for something to make with it or him?

Ryzhkov S.V.
22.05.2004, 15:28
I am afraid, anything to make here already it is impossible, and transplantation of a retina to do or make yet have not learned. More precisely, we try or taste, but... Certainly, this my conclusion after your story, I in fact did not see an eyeground. You where live?

Ryzhkov S.V.
23.05.2004, 12:32
Forgive or Excuse, koe-that has missed. Any uprazhnerija to you are not necessary, at your age and a case it is useless. Taufon to drip so it is longly unessential, it is necessary to do or make breaks.