PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! My daughter of 10 months she played with the daddy and has casually got e...

Elena With.
21.05.2004, 21:37
Hello! My daughter of 10 months she played with the daddy and has casually got to him in an eye the palchikom. The eye strongly very much hurts, went in hospital, first aid (we live in Spain) to him prmyli have registered drops from vozmzhnoj infections, ointment of the same naznachenja and voltarenovye drops, the eye have stuck. Have told or said that in current of week should receive medical treatment. Whether I very much experience for vision it will fall after a trauma I understand what is it will show only time, and whether now it would be desirable to know correct treatment to us have registered, what statistics of such damages (whether the eye recovers? I write to you because you specialize on a trauma of an eye and I would like to learn or find out more about this problem.

Sachkova O.J.
23.05.2004, 10:05
It is necessary to drip antiseptics (antibiotics) and the preparations improving zazhivlenie-Aktoveginovoe or solkoserilovoe jelly. Usually all passes or takes place in current odnogo-two days.