PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I work constantly on a computer. I feel, that vision became worse (blizorukos...

Marina To.
20.05.2004, 11:27
I work constantly on a computer. I feel, that vision became worse (a myopia already was), descended or went to the doctor. For selection of new glasses or spots the doctor dug in or instilled to me eyes. After zakapyvanija vision has a little improved, he has told or said, that have removed or have taken off a spastic stricture. Glasses or spots has written out - 3. Whether It is necessary for me for prophylaxis (t. To. I work with a computer) to drip eyes and than? Can at me again through time there will be a spastic stricture, than it or him to remove or take out? And behind a computer it is necessary to work in glasses or spots or without?

Sachkova O.J.
21.05.2004, 16:06
Anything to drip it is not necessary. To work for kompjutrom it is better without glasses or spots

Alexander
22.05.2004, 13:38
It depends on that, how much or as far as horoshe you see the monitor. I hope, that the dear Doctor to agree, that if the person nevidit the monitor and tries to consider or examine it or him shchurjas and strongly coming nearer to monitoru-it does not go on advantage or benefit.

Paul
23.05.2004, 03:36
To work behind a computer it is better in glasses or spots, definitely! I Know both by personal experience and by experience of tens familiar programmers...