PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me very high myopia (37 years) also suggest to perform me operation...

Valentine
20.05.2004, 12:03
At me very high myopia (37 years) also suggest to perform me operation on excision of a lens and will insert artificial. In lenses I see 7 8 lines. Prompt, please, what probability of that, how much I shall see with an artificial lens. On what it depends? What disadvantages of an eye about the claim. A lens. And more, where it is better to do or make this operation in Moscow? Probably, in following year there will be an opportunity to perform this operation in Canada? Money - not the main thing, main - result. How you think, where it is better to do or make operation? Thankful in advance.

Ryzhkov S.V.
21.05.2004, 13:15
It is better to do or make this operation in Moscow. I do not think, that you will see better, than in lenses.

Sachkova O.J.
22.05.2004, 18:46
Such operations risky enough, it is high percent or interest of amotio or detachments of a retina both in early and in the late postoperative period (in some years), that frequently threatens with blindness. Besides you lose ability to accommodation, t. e. Adjust or set up an eye with distant on near distance cannot. Let well alone, if well see in lenses and transfer or carry them, operation to do or make I do not advise, especially such dangerous.