PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the Doctor! At me here what trouble: A year 3 4 I notice, that in...

Alexey
21.05.2004, 03:23
Hello, the Doctor!
At me here what trouble:
A year 3 4 I notice, that veki (both bottom and top) became hydropic,
Red, even when I shall well sleep Friends notice "weariness" of eyes, though
I am not overstrained. Disturbs an easy or a light;a mild burning sensation, feeling of sand in opinion of,
The conjunctiva almost all happens red, especially in the mornings, tried to drip
"Vizin" - helps or assists only on an hour - an one and a half, and then again an erythema on edge or territory of blepharons,
Puffiness too expressed enough (baggies lower eyelids). To a bowl in the mornings in
konjunktivalnom a bag is belesovatye streaks of sticky substance, on
To type nitochek, on pus not so similar, but easily leaves, and a boring all
Peerly remains. The sulfacetamide of 10 % tried to drip - does not help or assist.
Began to drop out restnitsy and baggies lower eyelids began to amplify, even on
To evenings do not disappear.
Has handed over the analysis (restnitsy have looked or seen under a microscope) Have found out demodeks
follikuljaris.
pomogie please of it or him to get rid, what is necessary treatment and under what scheme or plan?
Whether he amazes brows and area of a beard? And whether it is possible to get rid of it or him for ever?
Whether also all my complaints are caused by it or him?
Many thanks in advance.
Alexey.

Zhidkova T.V.
22.05.2004, 13:51
The matter is that demodeks - the tick or mite who and in norm or rate lives in roots of eyelashes, but in a small amount. At depression of immunity there can come or step the strengthened duplication of the tick or mite and he becomes the reason of development of disease. To catch demodeksom it is impossible. Treatment demodeksa long, not less than 1, 5 months. It is necessary to process on a regular basis edges or territories of blepharons an admixture of alcohol and an Aether (1 : 1) after that through 20 - 30 minutes to impose tetratsiklinovuju or other antibacterial ointment.
It seems to me, what not all your complaints are connected with demodeksom. Probably, that else at you a so-called syndrome of " a dry eye ", when insufficient quantity or amount or quality of tear. pokapajte drops " Tear natural " and "Vitasik".