PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 22 years and propasana I in Southern district. I have tried to go yesterday in neo...

TASHA - Mrs. Sachkovoj
21.05.2004, 04:16
To me 22 years and propasana I in Southern district. I have tried to go yesterday in urgent Gelmgoltsa. Me have accepted, and have in words directed on Mamonovsky as they do not serve my district. They have looked or seen me. Also have registered "albutsit" + "Unguentum Tetracyclini" + "klaritin". I yesterday have started to drip, smear. But today at me strongly the head again was ill. And from an eye flows. I have asked them to wash out the plaintive channel, but they have told or said, that while there is an inflammation, the channel to wash out it is impossible. And from "albutsita" the eye burns down. Plainly I and that do not know the diagnosis. Neither who nor that does not speak. What is it. All is registered only with drops. I ask you help or assist.

Sachkova O.J.
22.05.2004, 10:48
Tosha if to summarize all your posts, such picture turns out: at you an inflammation of a dacryocyst (dacryocystitis) and the obstruction connected with it or this slezonosovogo the channel (tear therefore flows). Probably, an inflammation yet in that stage when it is necessary to interfere urgently because and in MNII it or him. Gelmoltsa, and in OKB competent doctors if the situation was emergency work, you at once would hospitalize, or would take other measures. To you antibacterial preparations for treatment of an infection in a dacryocyst are appointed or nominated. When the infection will be liquidated, it will be possible to wash out sleznonosovoj the channel and to check up its or his permeability, to make a X-ray inspection. Till April, 22nd you should accept the appointed or nominated preparations, then to come on kons. Reception. E.A.Sycheva-very qualified and skilled or experienced doctor. If suddenly for these days there will be a deterioration (the temperature will rise, pains will amplify and reddening), address in an acute management repeatedly. Also do not worry.