PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At survey of an eyeground the ophthalmologist has told or said, that at me weakening of a retina...

Hope
20.05.2004, 23:30
At survey of an eyeground the ophthalmologist has told or said, that at me weakening of a retina of the right eye (and he sees worse - 5, and left - 4, a myopia). Than it can threaten me and what it is necessary to take measures for improvement. At me pregnancy of 25 weeks.

Zhidkova T.V.
22.05.2004, 06:57
At a myopia of eyes the retina less strongly prilezhit to deeper departments of an eyeglobe, therefore is stretched or dragged out also and the probability of amotio or detachment of a retina at miopov is more, than at the others. Most likely, the doctor had in view of it. Such changes are observed practically at all people with a myopia, only the degree of these changes is various. On the right eye at you the myopia is more, therefore and changes are more expressed. The doctor should you tell or say, considering a status of an eyeground, whether it is possible for you to give birth or travail most or it is necessary to make cesarean section.