PDA

Просмотр полной версии : URGENTLY! I am am hurted often with eyes, the sensation kak-as if presses something. Sometimes...

Maks
20.05.2004, 09:14
URGENTLY! I am am hurted often with eyes, the sensation kak-as if presses something. Sometimes, especially when I shall suffer prolonged anxiety hurts strongly (such nojushchaja a dull ache) the forehead of an eye, is stronger on one half of a head,
(An ophthalmotonus I think). In a military registration and enlistment office have told or said that pressure is raised or increased also ALL. To me on December, 2nd to ARMY to go. PROMPT to itself to address with my problem and as it or her to characterize better. URGENTLY!. Thanks.

Zhidkova T.V.
21.05.2004, 04:23
Apparently, you should spend seryoznoe research to put the correct diagnosis and to appoint or nominate corresponding or meeting treatment. It is necessary to you will address to the oculist on a residence and if it is necessary, he will direct you to any center. Can come to me on reception. Your contact phone send on tamara@03. ru, I shall call back to you.