PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Two days ago the upper eyelid on the right eye in the morning has inflamed, was sick d...

ivan
14.05.2004, 10:25
Two days ago the upper eyelid on the right eye in the morning has inflamed, was sick to touch and the eye completely did not open.
Yesterday has addressed to the ophthalmologist on a residence. She has told or said, that the eye suppurates from any infection.

(Several weeks ago in me have found out a HIV.
Whether there can be it kak-that is connected with this inflammation of an eye? Or there can be in addition nevertheless other infection)

As a result, the doctor to me has registered to drip Levomycetinum and tsipromed, and also Unguentum Tetracyclini to pawn for the night. Also proprosila to hand over smears at the urologist (a cat. He ostensibly itself will define or determine).
Whether tell or say, please, it is necessary at mine polozhitelnovm VICHe really to go to the urologist? Or already so all is clear?
Thanks big.

Light (oculist)
15.05.2004, 02:22
At a HIV immunity weak, an infection certainly. It is necessary to hand over smears then it will be clear which. Vomozhno the doctor assumes an infection and urogenital which in eyes has got so to urologist not bad to descend or go.