PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me 27 years, from 10 years suffer a myopia. 3 years a burden of a lens...

Natasha
11.05.2004, 00:30
Hello! To me 27 years, from 10 years suffer a myopia. 3 years a burden of a lens, I dress glasses or spots in the evening. At me here what question to you. I live abroad and I should change lenses, t. To. In old lenses saw badly. Has gone to optics, to me have told or said, that it is better to make the test at oftalmonologa. The doctor has put - 3, 25 on lenses and - 3, 75 on glasses or spots, I davolnaja have gone to optics and have received the lenses. When I have dressed them, have seen, that I am better do not see (with prezhdnej a diopter - 3 I passed or took place 3 years). I have returned to optics and to me have told or said, that it is necessary to alter the test at them, that I and have made and have received lenses with a diopter - 3, 50 in them I see well, but I now do not know with what diopter to me it is necessary to reserve glasses or spots with - 3, 75 (as the doctor has written out) or - 3, 50 (in optics or optician have told or said, that it is necessary to do or make glasses or spots - 3, 50 as well as lenses). What can you advise me? And at me one more question to you, whether will grow a myopia dalshi, up to skolki? Also operation in my situation is how much effective? Yes, and more one banal question why doctors do not wear a lens and is not done or made with operations on correction of vision, and wear glasses? It that, all is harmful? Many thanks.

Ryzhkov S.V.
12.05.2004, 13:49
If I have correctly understood you, you write about what optical force to you glasses or spots and lenses are written out. And here me your real vision and a clinical refraction interests. Only after that I can tell or say to you (about) what glasses or spots and lenses are necessary. Further - operations, korregirujushchie a myopia, are rather effective, but it is necessary to remember, what is it they do not treat spillovers and disease. Whether the myopia will grow - to tell or say difficultly, but I think, that is not present (age any more that). And that is why doctors wear glasses and not lenses - respond you I can not, because everyone chooses for itself(himself). I, for example, alternate or interleave glasses or spots and lenses (we shall tell or say, during operations). And the last - any operation, even the most harmless - is a rasping mechanical intervention in an organism.