PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me such problem. Several years ago (5 6) my left...

Vick
10.05.2004, 15:02
Hello! At me such problem. Several years ago (5 6) my left eye began to conduct itself strange. Vo-the first at me the form of a cord or crimp of a century or blepharon has changed, the cord or crimp became less, as though already, than was. Sensations also have changed at movement of an eye, top. The blepharon as though rashljabano and when I look directly or upwards, an eye on my sensations slightly deviates back or opens more widely, the it is necessary. It is difficult to me to explain, what is it such, but iz-for it or this at me constantly the eye gets tired, there was an ecchymosis under an eye, headaches which the more strongly, than I move an eye more have gradually begun, and especially I look before itself. I live in Almaty. Has passed or has taken place already a heap of doctors, they speak, that " movements of an eye in full " and all. But only once the assumption, that at me any disturbances in a muscle lifting top has been made. A blepharon that it is necessary to truncate it or her. Whether it can be valid so? What to me to do or make? Help or assist, please.

Sachkova O.J.
12.05.2004, 02:40
Seem oftalmoonkologu, without internal survey here you will tell or say nothing.