PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Very much it would be desirable to receive consultation of the doctor concerning carrying out operatsi...

Natasha
09.05.2004, 05:16
Very much it would be desirable to receive consultation of the doctor concerning carrying out of operation on correction of vision. At me progresirujushchaja a myopia, approximately 0, 5 diopters in half a year. Now vision - 4. And more a question already to all readers of the given site recommend clinic for carrying out of a similar sort of operations (the Ural region, Western Siberia). Tried to learn or find out the address of clinic in Ufa (Muldashev) it has not turned out yet. For earlier many thanks. Very much I look forward to hearing. Yes, has forgotten to add that on a sort of activity to me to have hours on 5 6 daily to spend for kompeterom.

Bocharova I.V.
10.05.2004, 20:32
Search on search engines of the Internet (a Yandex, a Rambler, etc.). I know the information only across Moscow.
If the myopia progressing it is necessary to do or make a scleroplasty that the eye "was not stretched or not dragged out" further and did not increase or was not enlarged a degree of a myopia, t. e. To suspend advance, and further to solve the problem as korregirovat vision which is (glasses or spots, contact lenses, laser correction of vision)
Such questions are solved internally at survey.