PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Red klaza

Vasileva ON
23.04.2004, 16:07
Hello! Last 1 2 years at me practically constantly red eyes. Especially in the evening, or in the morning when early I rise, also at nagibe (to fasten shnurki). Too most occurs or happens at an input or entrance in a premise or room from street. If at this time to close eyes, it is felt rez. In opinion of does not darken. Helps or assists VIZIN. At scheduled honey. Survey at the oculist at survey of an eyeground, how much or as far as I remember, any veins have been strongly expanded. What to do or make and where to address?!

Ophthalmolog
26.04.2004, 10:11
With the conclusion about a status of an eyeground to the therapist and the neuropathologist.

Kashnikova Olesya
07.05.2004, 19:30
For an establishment of the exact diagnosis and purpose or appointment of correct treatment it is necessary to spend first of all a biomicroscopy (survey prednego a piece of an eye). One of the reasons of occurrence of a similar status happens disturbance slezoobrazovanija (dryness mucous) which can be both local, and systemic character more often.
This status is corrected or adjusted medikamentozno, but it is obligatory after full inspection by the ophthalmologist.
You modete to receive the qualified help in our clinic of bodies 416-78-55