PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I the programmer, 36 years. Not so long ago there were following simpt...

Konstantin
05.05.2004, 18:18
Hello. I the programmer, 36 years. Not so long ago there were following signs - after movement of eyes across in district of a nose for each eye fibrillations of whitish color in the form of) for the left eye and (for right are accordingly appreciable as though. Also if to look or see for example "deeply" to the right and to stop a view that in district of the center of the right eye there is same whitish maculae. For the left eye - sootvestvenno at a view to the left. Vision like does not fall but fatigability became above and recently maculae in an internal part of an angle of vision (is closer to a nose) became slightly appreciable even at a view forward that is the problem progresses, and for the right eye is faster. I have not found such signs in descriptions of eye illnesses or diseases. Please prompt what is it can be and what to do or make. Thanks.

Sachkova O.J.
05.05.2004, 21:00
Under such description it is difficult to diagnose, full ophthalmologic survey is necessary.