PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Where to treat a glaucoma in Moscow?

Stanislav
18.08.2003, 13:04
The doctor, tell or say, where in Moscow it is possible to treat successfully a glaucoma, Diabetum 2-nd forms and varices? Separately or together. For adequate money.
Thanks.

Ophthalmolog
18.08.2003, 22:12
In Moscow set of good clinics, including versatile.
Choose that it is pleasant to you more.

If you have looked through a forum with considerable, probably, surprise would find out, that that my site not Moscow, and the Ural city of Ufa - capital of Republic Bashkortostan.
Separately - many thanks for close or attentive perusal of a forum.
I am not engaged in advertising of clinics, firms and preparations, except for those with which I had to collide or face in an expert or a practice.

Stanislav
25.08.2003, 21:43
Investigating or Researching sites of ophthalmologic clinics for disposal of a glaucoma, I have drawn such conclusions:
1. Owners of the laser equipments or installations speak all, that drops treat not a glaucoma, and its or her consequences, and it is necessary to do or make operation.
2. The prices at all considerably different, and lasers at all LASIK (I did not consider or examine;survey older), i.e. identical. Therefore there is no difference in what clinic to do or make glaukomatoznuju operation.

QUESTION: whether such conclusions are correct? If is not present, why?
Thanks!

Ophthalmolog
27.08.2003, 14:17
the Initial report from Stanislav
Investigating or Researching sites of ophthalmologic clinics for disposal of a glaucoma, I have drawn such conclusions:
1. Owners of the laser equipments or installations speak all, that drops treat not a glaucoma, and its or her consequences, and it is necessary to do or make operation.
2. The prices at all considerably different, and lasers at all LASIK (I did not consider or examine;survey older), i.e. identical. Therefore there is no difference in what clinic to do or make glaukomatoznuju operation.

QUESTION: whether such conclusions are correct? If is not present, why?
Thanks!
[list=1]
One only laser operations to struggle with a glaucoma difficultly enough.
Application eksimernyh lasers only one of methods of surgical treatment.
There Is still a set of methods of surgical correction of an ophthalmotonus.
What there is a glaucoma? Is a rising an ophthalmotonus owing to the complicated outflow of an intraocular liquid and, as consequence or investigation of it or this, progressing glaukomnaja the atrophy of an optic nerve resulting or bringing, actually, to irreversible blindness.
Drops to struggle with consequences of a glaucoma (an atrophy of an optic nerve) it is useless.
Drops (depending on a preparation) or improve outflow of an intraocular liquid, or reduce its or her production. But all, in due course, in big kollichestve cases arises necessity for surgical correction of an ophthalmotonus (see item or point 1. and 1.).
LASIK - a technique of change of optical force of a cornea at anomalies of a refraction and at all a way of depression of an ophthalmotonus.
In modern operational the technics or technical equipment means very much much, but technics or technical equipment in arms or hand of the savage - a useless piece of iron.
Even it is inconvenient to Me to explain to you but where skill of the surgeon has got to, sisters, the personnel?
And still the majority of these clinics commercial - that such the marketing politics, I hope, too to explain it is not necessary?
[/list=1]