PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Solar combustion

Ophthalmolog
05.08.2003, 14:53
... Has written 04-08-2003 20:33:
Hello.
5 years ago I have made nonsense: sunbathed on the sun and on a bet longly looked at the sun not protected eyes.
Now at me in both eyes - two solar points which prevent to look. Went then to the doctor, but he has told or said, that all will pass or take place. However, nothing has changed. Neither deterioration, nor improvements of vision does not occur or happen. A problem still that I long should work behind a computer.
Tell or Say what to do or make, please. Operation is necessary? What? How much or As far as she is safe?
Yours faithfully...

Occurrence of " solar points " before eyes for two reasons is possible or probable:
[list=1]
Development of the pathological center in a lens - Traumatic (in this case radial) a cataract.
Development of the pathological center in a retina - the Degeneration of yellow maculae owing to the transferred or carried radial combustion of a retina.
[/list=1]
During the acute period (it is immediate after a combustion) it was necessary to follow a policy of conservative therapy, will not prevent it to make and now. The Operative measure is shown only if in the first case (damage of a lens) depression of vision considerably.