PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Thanks

uliana
26.06.2003, 01:10
Oh thanks the Doctor and to you, the man, an asked question on floating opacities in opinion of. To me only 21, but at me the same problemma and I have been terribly frightened and at all did not know as to explain the problemmu, but now have read through, that I not one and am what is it rather widespread and with it or this it is possible to struggle! In house conditions I do not notice these grey opacifications but when I in street-they me simply overcome. Kstiti I too work behind a computer and more to face the bright day time lamp shines... Even terrible giddinesses have begun... Whether you will prompt there can be it svjazjano and whether there is a medical name of these floating opacities that I could explain to the doctor? Of vision never complained, always was excellent or different. Sometimes as though something strelljaet in an eyeglobe also there are vessels, the apple became -pink color, and itself zrachek that is very expanded, very small and its or his sizes have time to vary many times while I am looked in a mirror... zrachek as though pulses, that did not observe never earlier. There can be therefore at me a sensation of a constant giddiness as the view cannot concentrate? Huge to you thanks.

Ophthalmolog
03.07.2003, 13:17
Floating opacities can have the different name, but more often them name "front sights".
And in occasion of all rest - it is necessary to be surveyed.