PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Sinuous lines before eyes.

Vic
19.06.2003, 11:34
To me 38 years, a myopia from 10 years, with 20 were constant-5,5.
About one year back if to look on light, and as though " before itself " has seen a black halving sinuous line. If prigljadetsja it is visible that at it or her volumetric strukutra and depending on a direction vzljada she is visible under different angles. Vidil its or her right eye. Except for it or this eyes behind a computer (even in the morning tired) began to get tired strongly.
No subjective other disturbances of vision like are present.

Has addressed to entered to the doctor and the doctor has told or said, that there are attributes of a beginning or starting dystrophia of a retina. Has appointed or nominated nyxes of times in half a year (does or makes itself) and vitamins on the basis of a bilberry.
For year of these lines, "fibers", different outlines began to see more (can it is simple better?), including left to an eye.

Yesterday has addressed to other doctor who after inspection has told or said that I see the vitreous in which something of type of "slags". What is it practically it is not treated. In occasion of a dystrophia of a retina has expressed the doubts and has told or said that if izmenie and there is that insignificant and basically treatment is not required.
Except for it or this has told or said, that at me the "increased" eyes on 2 mm.????
The myopia has appeared less l:-5, p: - 4. Like as normal change with the years.

Now in full bewilderment. Who is right and what to do or make further? Can will recommend the good doctor in Petersburg.
In advance thanks, Victor!

Ophthalmolog
19.06.2003, 14:34
Floating, unstable or polufiksirovannye, opacifications before eyes amplifying in the spring and at solar weather - are opacities of the vitreous body.
It is impossible to tell or say, that it was norm or rate, but meets practically at all miopov (mope-eyed) and at many healthy people.
Weariness of eyes at job behind a computer - usual business for people suffering a myopia and not keeping elementary hygienic rules.
Augmentation of the size of an eyeglobe - the characteristic attribute, one of signs of a myopia. If normal value or meaning;importance about 24 mm (for the adult) at a myopia this size increases or is enlarged.

In occasion of treatment.
To faces with a myopia of an average and high degree it is necessary to pass or take place 2 times a year a course of conservative therapy (it is appointed or nominated under the scheme or plan, but with individual updatings) napravlenyj on improvement of a delivery of an eyeglobe, and in particular retinas.
With floating opacities if they give very strong trouble, it is possible to try to be overcome by means of rassasyvajushchej therapies (for example, Lydasum intramusculary in a combination kaltsinirovannoj with an autohemotherapy).
Glance also here - the Computer and eyes (http: // forum.nedug.ru/showthread.php? s = and threadid=34)

Separate thanks for close or attentive perusal of a forum - I do not live in St.-Petersburg and I am not engaged in advertising activity if only itself have not tested a method in practice and was not convinced of its or his efficiency.

Vic
19.06.2003, 15:54
Dear Rustem Rifovich, many thanks for the answer.

> In occasion of treatment.
To faces with a myopia of an average and high degree it is necessary to pass or take place 2 times a year a course of conservative therapy (it is appointed or nominated under the scheme or plan, but with individual updatings) napravlenyj on improvement of a delivery of an eyeglobe, and in particular retinas.

It is possible to learn or find out that usually enters into the given scheme or plan? As an example, instead of the guide to action.

> With floating opacities if they give very strong trouble, it is possible to try to be overcome by means of rassasyvajushchej therapies (for example, Lydasum intramusculary in a combination kaltsinirovannoj with an autohemotherapy).

How much or As far as I understand it the doctor should appoint or nominate?

> Glance also here - the Computer and eyes

Thanks, I have read through it and raspechatat still before have written here:-).

> Separate thanks for close or attentive perusal of a forum - I do not live in St.-Petersburg and I am not engaged in advertising activity if only itself have not tested a method in practice and was not convinced of its or his efficiency

I shall forgive or excuse pardon, if what not so. The forum like has read through closely or attentively and the desire was to receive not advertising, and advice or council and references.

C uvazhaniem, Victor.

Yours faithfully, Victor.

Ophthalmolog
21.06.2003, 11:49
the Initial report from Vic
... That usually enters into the given scheme or plan...
Vitamins of group B, Glucose with Acidum ascorbinicum intravenously, a nicotinic acid subcutaneously, elektrookulostimuljatsija, Trentalum, Cavintonum.