PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Contact lenses.

n00kie
28.05.2003, 23:13
It would be desirable still or even for time to mention or touch this subject. I wear lenses a year, in current of this time it was necessary to change lenses 4 times. neodnorkatno it was necessary to consult at experts on lenses, but all of them as repeat one, that lenses " are a product ecologically pure or clean, not putting or rendering harm, long in the wearing, completely replacing glasses or spots " .ja certainly I understand, that they need to shake out more money from buyers but while niodnogo the fair person from this area to meet it was not possible. With ophthalmologists razgovr in general always kratok since they have small predstvlenie about lenses. You, how not interested expert, can tell or say about collateral influences of lenses on eyes? It is necessary to do or make what intervals in wearing lenses, we shall tell or say in a half-year passing on glasses or spots?
And more one question, not in a subject certainly, but in view of my laziness to open other subject, there and then: at me-5, glasses or spots it is necessary to wear a myopia exactly-5 or all to resort to sparing conditions at-4.75?

Ophthalmolog
29.05.2003, 11:24
At application of contact lenses following complications are possible or probable: [list=1]
The Intolerance of a material (allergy)
Disturbance of a delivery of a cornea and, as consequence or investigation of it or this, growing of vessels on edge or territory of a cornea.
[/list=1]
Other complications are connected, as a rule, with disturbance of rules of storage, application and processing and with non-observance of rules of personal hygiene.
[list=1]
At mechanical damage of a surface of a lens there is a traumatizing of a cornea.
At disturbance priavil storages and processings, and also at manipulations with lenses dirty arms or hand - a various degree of gravity infectious complications: from a conjunctivitis up to a purulent helcoma. [/list=1]
All complications can be avoided at keeping simple rules.

In occasion of the second question.
In each concrete case glasses or spots steal up individually, proceeding from visual acuity and an acceptability of correction.