PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What VGD is considered normal?

abachin
21.05.2003, 17:00
As measurement of an ophthalmotonus on Maklakovu (gruzik 10) and the modern instrument using compressed air corresponds.
To me have measured a glaucoma of 2-nd stage, but I do not know normal value or meaning;importance of the ophthalmotonus certain by this "pshikalkoj".
Thanks

Ophthalmolog
21.05.2003, 17:45
the Initial report from abachin
As measurement of an ophthalmotonus on Maklakovu (gruzik 10) and the modern instrument using compressed air corresponds.
To me have measured a glaucoma of 2-nd stage, but I do not know normal value or meaning;importance of the ophthalmotonus certain by this "pshikalkoj".
Thanks

The top border of norm or rate of the ophthalmotonus measured on method Maklakova, makes 26 mm of a mercurial column.
On pneumatic non-contact or contactless tonometers, as a rule, the top border of norm or rate makes 21 mm hg, but the sizes which are given out " modern pshikalkami " very strongly depend on model of the apparatus, its or his calibration and accuracy (correctness) of carrying out of research.
Besides pneumatic tonometers facilitate a life to ophthalmologists at carrying out skriningovyh inspections.