PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Inconveniences at wearing lenses

Alija
13.05.2003, 14:40
4 Days ago I have bought or purchased Lenses of firm Color Tones,
When I them have dressed first time there was any inconvenience which I have passed or have taken place in some minutes, ponasila them that day 5-6. Next day, all has occured or happened in the same way, and now I to notice that began badly visible to me in lenses, and it becomes sometimes simple as though a fog before eyes, I close eyes and svnova otkryyvaju, only then in some seconds passes or takes place.
But the left eye cannot get used in any way, all time would be desirable to remove and pound or take off and pound an eye.
I also washed out lenses and washed out the container, special solution Renu/
But, all the same I notice that as I shall remove or I shall take off lenses to me at once it is visible to become is better.
And these two days, I remove or take out lenses on -two, and then anew I put on, but all the same there is no feeling of comfort.
I think can eyes will get used, and they in any way do not wish to get used!: (. What will you advise me?
In advance thanks.

Ophthalmolog
14.05.2003, 14:42
the Initial report from Alija
What will you advise me?
[list=1]
To carry these lenses there where you have bought or purchased them.
It is done or made to check up quality of contact lenses (under a microscope - whether there are no on her defects). If is and it is a spoilage in production - to you are obliged to replace them.
To address to the ophthalmologist with the purpose of exception of damages, vyzvanyh contact lenses, or accompanying ophthalmologic diseases.
If that's all right (see item or point 2) - to address in a cabinet or study of contact correction of vision for individual selection of contact lenses.
[/list=1]
P.S. To not cost to forget, that the variant of an individual intolerance of contact lenses owing to an allergy, for example is possible or probable.