PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 2 scleroplasties and 2 keratotomies

JUlja
04.05.2003, 20:18
The dear doctor! I have transferred or carried 4 operations in MNTK it or him. Fedorova - 2 scleroplasties and 2 keratotomies. Last keratotomy was spent in 1995. Since then vision of 100 % and deterioration is not present, though eyes became more sensitive and are acquisitive to a sunlight, a computer and t. The item Now I on 7 m month of pregnancy iperedo me costs or stands vybor-natural labors or cesarean. The ophthalmologist has recommended cesarean to exclude potuzhnyj the period and breaks of a retina. Other ophthalmologist has resolved natural labors in that case. If up to the extremity or end of pregnancy there will be no deterioration of vision. While deterioration are not present, but I nevertheless am afraid of natural sorts or labors, t. To. It would not be desirable for new problems with vision. What will you advise me?

Ophthalmolog
05.05.2003, 17:18
the Initial report from JUlja
What will you advise me?
I would advise cesarean section.
It would not be desirable for you to frighten, but keratotomicheskie notches so never completely and do not heal (is confirmed by researches) and at the big exercise stress danger of an opthalmorrhesis is sufficient greater.
In all honesty, I did not see such cases also statistics in this occasion to me is not familiar, but berezhenogo the god protects.