PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Before eyes dark points

Zulo
04.05.2003, 20:19
Hello, the dear doctor! I for a long time already am am excruciated with some problem, namely - before eyes, especially at bright light or at a light background before eyes there are any dark points, and at turn of a view, they too move. Such never happens if darkly or I look at a dark background, for example for with dark painting. When I, for example, look at a white leaf or sheet of a paper these points again appear. The oculist has looked or seen eyes and has told or said, that like it's OK. Zrenee good, I see all perfectly, but only sometimes stir or prevent these points. What is it can be and what you will advise me? I thank you in advance.

Ophthalmolog
05.05.2003, 17:12
the Initial report from Zulo
What is it can be and what you will advise me?
The destruction of a vitreous - the disturbance of its or his structure or frame shown in your case by occurrence floating nefiksirovanyh of points and strings before a view takes place.
Become especially appreciable he at overwork, a hypovitaminosis and at bright illumination or coverage (spring, is not that so?). As a rule, points or I resolve, or the person ceases to notice them how cease to notice a crack on glasses or spots.

Advice or Council: [list=1]
Sbalansirovanoe a delivery.
The Restore of shortage of vitamins.
Sports.
[/list=1]

If absolutely nevmogotu - it is possible to try to follow a policy rassasyvajushchej therapies, though, in my opinion this or thus superfluous.