PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Constantly I am ill or sick with an angina

Irina
11.08.2006, 06:46
Hello, the doctor. I since the childhood constantly am ill or sick with an angina. A throat very sensitive to a cold and a wind, therefore always I go in vodolazkah or with scarfs in the winter. But this business of a habit. It does not stir or prevent. A question in other: at me such property: I cannot sleep with the open window leaf at any time year except for summer (and there are cases in the summer), the throat sutra at once hurts., and as consequence or investigation sopli and tussis in a day.
Here checked 100 % of hit: I can spend the night at home or on a visit where I would not be, not knowing a locating of a window in a room in the morning on a throat I at once shall tell or say the window leaf has been opened or open or not. At all not opening eyes. Here always I get. If was, the throat hurts. What with this property it is possible to make? And why so it turns out? Thanks.

airsilver
13.08.2006, 21:10
The answer: Dear Irina, you have described a typical case of disturbance of aerodynamics of a nose on Southern type which programs colds, and tonsils (adenoid disease) protect lungs from threat from a nose. Hence, it is necessary to restore protective properties of aerodynamics of a nose. Look on my site more in detail