PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Galja October, 08th 2001 22 : 53 : 17 To my child 4 years. At it or him adenoides 3 st...

Galja
27.06.2004, 11:47
Galja October, 08th 2001 22 : 53 : 17
To my child 4 years. At it or him adenoides of 3 degrees. Began to hear is worse, a constant rhinitis. How it is possible to cure adenoides not resorting to operation?

Soldatskij J.L.
28.06.2004, 06:38
Trying to avoid you only do much harm operations to the child

Soldatskij J.L.
29.06.2004, 15:14
Trying to avoid you only do much harm operations to the child

Bagitzhan
30.06.2004, 14:00
After excision of an adenoide mine 7 years or summer son has a problem - with top from a nose the purulent liquid flows. Prompt what to do or make. Thanks.

Soldatskij J.L.
01.07.2004, 20:01
For Bagitzhana - address to the doctor, it is better in that clinic where did or made operation

The anonym
08.03.2006, 10:14
Galja October, 08th 2001 22 : 53 : 17
To my child 4 years. At it or him adenoides of 3 degrees. Began to hear is worse, a constant rhinitis. How it is possible to cure adenoides not resorting to operation?

To my daughter of 8 years.. Too have put on turn on aperatsiju... In a month we shall go.. Heard that adenojdy can grow or grow up again...

airsilver
09.03.2006, 22:09
The answer
Dear Mums,
From different directions you press surgical pressom on excision of adenoides and even well-wishers activly participate in it or this. Very much with you I sympathize, but should explain the following. Adenoides are an active immune organ on protection of lungs against an infection in a nose and this organ the nature framed millions years to present children while an organism at them weak, and at adults they resolve.
The league of the advanced scientists in the World for a long time opposes excisions of adenoides and tonsils and I with it or him agree, though in the past deleted in hundreds during a season.
The main problem at you is disease of a nose and if it or him to cure also adenoides become the second degree that is norm or rate of our climate. Thus, sick ears should be treated simultaneously.
For productive treatment of a rhinitis and zalozhennosti a nose individual selection of antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory drops is necessary for a nose, in view of disturbances of aerodynamics of a nose on Southern type. Look on my site more in detail. Also search ENT-expert which is able to treat a nose, and not just to cut out adenoides.

airsilver
09.03.2006, 22:12
The answer
Dear Mums,
From different directions you press surgical pressom on excision of adenoides and even well-wishers activly participate in it or this. Very much with you I sympathize, but should explain the following. Adenoides are an active immune organ on protection of lungs against an infection in a nose and this organ the nature framed millions years to present children while an organism at them weak, and at adults they resolve.
The league of the advanced scientists in the World for a long time opposes excisions of adenoides and tonsils and I with it or him agree, though in the past deleted in hundreds during a season.
The main problem at you is disease of a nose and if it or him to cure also adenoides become the second degree that is norm or rate of our climate.
For productive treatment of a rhinitis and zalozhennosti a nose individual selection of antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory drops is necessary for a nose, in view of disturbances of aerodynamics of a nose on Southern type. Look on my site more in detail. Also search ENT-expert which is able to treat a nose, and not just to cut out adenoides.