PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Bradyacuasia

Not registered
01.02.2006, 19:24
Hello, to me 16 years, call Maxim, recently I was ill, have caught a cold and after a while have felt what to hear began badly the right ear, have felt, that as though around of an ear the aura any was formed, he has addressed to the doctor me has checked up on the apparatus, toest has put on headphones and I included weak signals, and should press the button in that moment when shall hear a signal, as a result was certain, that at me a bradyacuasia, and on right something of type of complication, I have put in hospital, there was done or made such here with procedures: blew or insufflated ears and thrust a greater or big pear in a nose and pressed it or her, that air left ears as did or made a dropper of sodium, like began to hear is better, but not as earlier, here I now again was ill and I feel, what began to hear is worse the left ear, what to me to do or make?? To the doctor again to address I do not want, it can is possible to use national agents any???

Svetlana I.
03.02.2006, 22:00
The answer
Dear Maxim,
" Agents any " anything good you will not receive. There are periodic colds from which ears fall or are ill. The selftreatment only will lead still to the inferior results. It is necessary to treat not only ears, but also a nose simultaneously. Virtually we shall not solve this question. Address to more skilled or experienced aural experts or to ENT-professor in the Moscow clinics specified on my site.

azu
20.02.2006, 20:33
Let's cure the Neuritis of an acoustical nerve or not.
It is possible to return hearing.

With uv. Vitaly Nikolaevich. Thanks.

Strij
20.02.2006, 22:31
The answer
Dear Vitaly Nikolaevich,
The neuritis of an acoustical nerve sometimes manages to be cured in first two weeks after its or his occurrence. However, at diagnoses the neuritis of an acoustical nerve almost in half of cases is possible to reveal reserves of hearing which it is possible to realize and improve hearing on size of the revealed reserve. For revealing reserves of hearing it is necessary to address to skilled or experienced otohirurgu or to the aural professor in the Moscow clinics specified on my site.