PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What is it?

Ameli
06.12.2005, 13:23
Hello! A situation following:
Illness or Disease has begun with a rhinitis and a pharyngalgia, the state of health of 7 days was awful (temperatures were not in general!). On 8 day the head, on a trace all day long hurted or was ill;was sick. Day the ear was ill. Today 10 day. The ear practically does not hurt (hurts only when I change position), but the left brow more close to a nose hurts.
To the doctor to go I am afraid simply because I am afraid of otolaryngologists since the childhood. (there were greater or big problems with ears). Even there was a case of a loss of consciousness in a cabinet or study at the doctor. From pavor probably...
Prompt, please, it cannot be a genyantritis? And what in general consequences can be, if it or him in time to not cure?
Thankful in advance.

airsilver
06.12.2005, 21:43
The answer
Dear Ameli,
Very much with you I sympathize in occasion of your negative impressions from ENT-experts, but they, as well as all people, happen different. Under your description, there is a disease of sinuses of a nose and an ear. Understand correctly, all of them are near to a brain and mistakes or errors in treatment are very dangerous. Now each washing of a head which can give an exacerbation of an inflammation is dangerous to you even. For yours treatment is necessary immediate inspection ENT-expert. Address to the skilled or experienced expert to whom you trust or to ENT-professor in one of the Moscow clinics specified on my site