PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Catarral genyantritis

Grey
07.08.2005, 11:45
Hello, the dear doctor!
Help or Assist me to solve my problem, please. By results of roentgenography - a link sided catarral genyantritis. Emission is not present. Three months ago there was a purulent genyantritis, but not such serious (has quickly recovered by means of drops with an antibiotic + bioparoks). But now disturb pains in the field of a bridge and heads, the temperature up to 37 rises, and the rhinitis as is not present those, vydeleny - too. Temperature in my case too not a parameter as she at me rises chaotically that is connected with gynecology (hormones). I precisely know, that I have a cervical osteochondrosis (it in occasion of headaches). In general, the situation is those what absolutely to define or determine, the head with a nose why hurts and the temperature, difficultly rises. To me prdlozhili to pass or take place a course of antibiotics and to make a lavage a sine-catheter. Whether tell or say, please, it is necessary in my case? If yes, whether that is urgent or it is possible to wait a little to check up, with what all this is connected? Simply in due time I was is compelled or forced to accept many antibiotics, now very badly them I transfer or carry, immunity so bad so would not like to abuse them once again.
In advance thanks, Sofia.

airsilver
08.08.2005, 07:40
The answer
Dear Sofia,
Similar, that at you is available etmoidit (the inflammation of a trellised labyrinth) which includes and gajmorovu a sinus. Chronically etmoidit can give headaches in the field of a bridge and without vydeleny from a nose. To waste time dangerously, each washing a head leads to an exacerbation of an inflammation. Address to more skilled or experienced ENT-expert or in the Moscow clinics on my site.