PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I am ill or sick with a throat

tatjana
22.06.2005, 09:36
Hello, at me such problem, already is more than year gorloo all time red if was ill that at once with strongly throat. Has tried all both national methods and antibiotics... The daughter recently was born and the throat disturbs all time, hurts, simply red white fuses are going to in tonsils, was afraid to infect the child, has handed over a smear, have told or said stafilokok. Has forgotten to tell or say as in tongue of all this time what that maculae, sometimes vanished but suddenly again, as ranki or high temples. Have registered stafilokokovyj a bacteriophage, bifidum and laktobakterii and to rinse or gargle aboktalom or zanotsinom. poloshchju a month or even it is more, on tonsils all the same in dyrochkah white proflanks, I already pick out them and poloshchju, I think the infection and so it is better vypoloskaju can for us there. Voobshchem hardly better but only I cease to rinse or gargle antibtiotikom, tongue again in maculae, a throat bardovoe with fuses... Any more I do not know what to do or make, advise please can eat more efektivnyj a way to recover... .spasibo big.

airsilver
22.06.2005, 13:30
The answer
Dear Tatyana,
The THROAT ON 100 % depends on a status of protective properties of aerodynamics of a nose and if it to not consider, and to treat only result (throat) this or it can be engaged infinitely. Describe a status of your nose and a throat. Look on my site more in detail