PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Otitis. There is no opportunity to do or make an injection, and it is necessary, prompt what to do or make?

Pantalone
11.02.2005, 09:25
There is no opportunity to do or make an injection, and it is necessary, prompt what to do or make? The mother is excruciated by an otitis, an inflammation of an ear if I am not mistaken or something such, have registered to her intramusculary injections Linkomitsina (antibiotic), has passed or has taken place only half of course, but cannot simply physically any more, there is no place to prick more, all has coarsened, and to femurs very morbidly and cannot go then. What different way, alternative to injections why they, really it is impossible on tablets can eat or mixtures to replace?

Has consulted to people on the Internet, here that has left:
Questions such:

That that it is possible linkomitsin to replace with a preparation for intake it already clearly, besides linkomitsin is potentially toxic or toxiferous.
1) it is better to pass To what preparation, considering an available allergy to penitsilinu?
Here advise amoksitsillin and amoksitsillin-.
http: // www.antibiotic.ru/rus/confer/1999/otit_str.shtml
But they penitsilinosoderzhashchie, i.e. there will be an allergy?
2) the Course of injections linkomitsina has been interrupted, what negative consequences can be and whether it is necessary to begin a course anew with application lekartstv for reception vnut or the course can be renewed simply?
3) whether these or thus Will approach or suit in addition to internal preparations external:
http: // medi.ru/doc/1805.htm
http: // medi.ru/doc/180500.htm

4) One doctor in internte has advised:
Modern anibiotiki are well and quickly soaked up from GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT and do not concede to the \ m to analogues. Can apply any antibiotics wide spektora actions, only learn or find out from mum, whether there is no at it or her an allergy on them. If there is no allergy on Penicillinum I recommend amoksiklav 10002\ d + 12.
- I.e. not pojlet because of an allergy on penitsilin?

Prompt, and that competence and tractability and goodwill doctors in out-patient departments do not suffer.
Thanks.

airsilver
11.02.2005, 13:50
The answer
Dear Pantalone,
It is not enough for treatment of an otitis of antibiotics. And the main thing, we do not know what otitis and at what stage. Not all forms of otites demand antibiotics, and the some people on the contrary are afraid of them, for example, an eczematous otitis. Therefore, do not chase antibiotics, and address to more skilled or experienced ENT-expert or in Honey. The center of the Agami.
At a hopelessness, try or taste rovomitsin in tablets which is very effective at purulent otites.

Pantalone
11.02.2005, 23:09
Thanks huge that have responded.
It was possible to find out from the doctor the name of an illness: an acute purulent otitis of a middle ear.
The doctor has registered now any drops and all.
So now it is necessary to pick up precisely independently a preparation, in view of an allergy on penitsilin.
How much or As far as I have understood prijanie a preparation should be in the form of a course of reception i.e. that its or his concentration in a blood has exceeded any there value or meaning;importance. Advise what to do or make further, we shall try to understand.

airsilver
12.02.2005, 22:36
The answer
Dear Pantalone,
At an acute average otitis it is very important to open an acoustical pipe which connects or bridges an ear to a nose. For this purpose drops for a nose, at least, the Solution of Dioxydinum of 1 % or tea of average tea leaves on a pipette of 6 times in day are necessary. Into an ear enter a long wadded flagella it is desirable up to a membrane and before filling acoustical passage, and on this flagella of 1 or 2 % before full saturation vatki (boric alcohol for a long time is recognized toxic or toxiferous) drip salicylic alcohol and from above close a greater or big dry cotton plug (in an auricle). Drops in an ear add three times to day and close dry vatkoj. It is desirable 7 - 10 days, and a head to wash it is impossible, To soar legs or foots and to heat an ear before a dream or two times a day for 15 minutes. (a dry heating of an ear with vatkoj, a lamp or a reflector.) Ortophenum or Aspirinum or Analginum, three times in day and Diazolinum before a dream. And as an antibiotic, tablets rovomitsina, on one two time a day quite will approach or suit. Treatment a minimum two weeks, and vatku in an ear to replace in 7 or 10 days. I wish good luck.

Pantalone
13.02.2005, 17:39
Dear airsilver, thanks big for references so valuable to us.
Allow only I shall specify.
1) Drops and are called in a drugstore - the Solution of Dioxydinum of 1 %?
2) That all the same is better to drip, tea or drops?
3) To drip is necessary 6-8 times a day 6-8 pipettes or 6-8 drops in day mean? If pipettes that it or her it is necessary to dig in or instill all for time?
4) After have entered a wadded flagella into an ear and have dropped on it or him before saturation salicylic alcohol, to close an auricle it is necessary with this impregnated flagella inside or it or he should be pulled out?
5) Tell in krattse as the Dry heating of an ear with vatkoj, a lamp or a reflector " looks or appears "

And more tell or say, at the mother constant headaches periodically, it cannot be connected with frequent otites at it or her?

Thanks huge!

airsilver
13.02.2005, 20:23
The answer
Dear Pantalone
Your questions very strange and it is not similar, that you health of the mother interests. You address for advice or council about the help and, simultaneously, to you laziness to descend or go in a drugstore and to read through references. For the period of your conversations on the Internet your mother already could recover and be ill again. Similar, that you search an occasion for the next question or virtually wish to be trained on treatment of an otitis. In that case, I cannot help or assist anything to you and you should not carry out my references. And if necessary, better, address to yours ENT-expert.

Pantalone
14.02.2005, 08:34
Excuse that has taken away from you time