PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Depression of hearing

Ce
24.01.2005, 14:13
In current of 8 years at me the hearing is lowered... The Exact reason it is not established or installed. Osteal audibility - practically in norm or rate. Adenoides have been removed during treatment in a hospital, the electrophoresis, Polyvitaminums was appointed or nominated. Also the operative measure for liquidation of disturbances of aerodynamics of a nose has been spent.

Depression of hearing was in current of half a year, is possible or probable after an infectious disease (a flu, an angina). Further deterioration/improvements it is not observed till now.

The greatest susceptibility to sounds of high frequencies.

It would be desirable learn or find out that for the diagnosis can to be put, where it is possible to pass or take place inspection and cost of such inspection?

Ugarova I.V.
24.01.2005, 14:26
Hello!
In a greater degree, reflections for the possible or probable diagnosis I shall are similar to guessings on a coffee ground, but nevertheless, it is similar to development konduktivnoj a bradyacuasia. But to know the diagnosis precisely (you in it or this are absolutely right), inspection is necessary. In our clinic experts in questions of depression of hearing ( www. medicina.ru) accept. About cost now to tell or say difficultly. By the evening I shall collect all data about possible or probable researches and to respond you, for this purpose, repeat the question to the address of: iugarova@medicina.ru

Ce
24.01.2005, 14:44
Yes it agree, the diagnosis to me changed some times... From an otitis up to a bradyacuasia.

Konduktivnaja the bradyacuasia is not excluded, however doctors surveyed me absence vtjanutosti surprised membranes and its or her normal status. Last inspection passed or took place one year ago.

airsilver
24.01.2005, 22:00
The answer
Dear Ce,
Similar, that at you konduktivnaja a bradyacuasia at which, for improvement of hearing, it is shown microsurgical operation on a stapes. Other methods of treatment at such konduktivnoj bradyacuasias are useless. Usual stapedoplasties on improvement of hearing invalidiziruet people.
Only the "Hinged" stapedoplasty allows to restore high-grade hearing without an invalidism. Look on a site http: // www.airsilver.net/index-B.html more in detail
Specify where also what operation to you spent on restoration of aerodynamics of a nose for, the status of hearing depends on a status of a nose also.

Cep
25.01.2005, 11:05
Operation on improvement of aerodynamics spent in military hospital of Baltiysk where addressed to an occasion of depression of hearing. More precisely to inform I can not yet as now I am far from the house and I have no at myself a medical map. During operation falciform or falcular cartilages in a nasopharynx have been corrected, after operation respiration through a nose became free. In the same hospital washing of tonsils has been made and is diagnosed - an adenoid disease.

airsilver
25.01.2005, 23:21
The answer
Dear Cep,
Thanks for the information. My references in occasion of hearing remain former