PDA

Просмотр полной версии : prokljatyj a genyantritis

snark
13.02.2004, 13:10
Hello. In Army has earned levostoronnuju pnevnoniju during what the link sided genyantritis was formed in additives. In military hospital have made puntsiju. Then zalozhennost a nose has passed or has taken place, but only approximately for some months. Then my life has turned to an awful nightmare, I vspominju when I could inhale those days easy glatok air not reflecting about it or this. Now I constantly feel effort of lungs at an inspiration. It drives mad. Friends and friends speak that that puncture made in hospital was vain, it was necessary to treat every possible heatings, antibiotics and td. Speak, that if has once made a puncture, a genyantritis zamuchaet for all life... Help or Assist!!! That to me to do or make, I am ready to give any money if only will get rid of this starshno excruciating illness or disease... ENT in my out-patient department has told or said that at me iskrevlenie septums and has directed opjatzhe on a puncture... With a septum all like vporjadke, and on a puncture simply to go terribly, what is it will not help or assist, and certainly it is terribly unpleasant!!! That to me to do or make! Advise where will address? Probably vylichit this illness once and for all! Many thanks!

The first doctor
14.02.2004, 23:21
Certainly, probably. Sometimes even it is necessary to do or make operation. The puncture to anything cannot do much harm. It is necessary for you to find a good ENT-doctor which will help or assist, will understand your situation.

Sola
12.03.2004, 13:04
I too had a genyantritis, but I have safely got rid of it or him.
Measures of influence:
1. there is such procedure: a vacuum suction or "cuckoo". It is done or made not everywhere, but there are clinics in Moskev where she is applied. Costs or stands not cheaply, but it is absolutely painless. Any extraneous interventions in a nose. It is possible to do or make even to three-year-old children. I can give phone of clinic where I now direct or refer all friends: 196-29-81. This specific lavage of a nose medicines, a mini-vacuum cleaner which works on an absorption, and collected in pazuhaha pus instantly exhausts all.
2. In parallel if feel, that "has come" it is possible to drink medicines. Cautiously. Not strongly abusing. Once, the very first when at me was och. The started genyantritis, was required to me of 10 tablets. Now enough one, for secure that all to hammer on a root. Are called: a doxycycline or amoksitsiklin. They from purulent inflammations.
It is possible to pierce blakadu nyxes, it is better, as put or plant a stomach and a liver less.
3. To wear a cap (as it is not sad) in the winter.
4. In the summer on the sea. Sea air.
5. The sun deck sometimes should be visited or attended, if feel, that begins. The heating of all body helps or assists.

But the most important, this vacuum suction. This my salvage. And to you I advise. It is panacea from a genyantritis. After that, he becomes absolutely nestrashen. And the curvature of a septum in the same place can be treated. But it not so is terrible, when know, that if has taken, it is possible to arrive and you will rescue or save for minutes.

Anna Kovalenko
23.09.2004, 12:58
I too had a genyantritis and to me have told or said it or him to pierce. I have refused and have gone to another vrachuizbavilas from it or him without a puncture. It has appeared to treat it is possible but on it will leave more time and it is necessary a little will be poisoned by medicines. I wish to tell as I treated, someone can is useful:
To treat it is necessary about two weeks and can and a little bit more, a medicine to apply in time. To sit at home instead of to go on job!!! It is very serious! I even rasspisala to itself the plan of time of reception of a medicine. Our purpose-remove or purpose-take off inflammatory protses, a turgidity, an erythema and to raise or increase a withdrawal of slime.
For this purpose:
1. to pierce vnutremyshechno
Antibiotic "+" 5 days on 2 r.v day on 3 for time 5. (a nyxis in the morning and in the evening).
2. to drink Sinupret (on grasses) in tab. 14 days on 3 t.v day ini provoke a withdrawal of slime.
3. to drip in a nose the "?-spray", the first 5 days on 5 times a day and then mozhna 3 times. He removes or takes out a turgidity and reddening.
4. prokapat antibiotics in a nose, in my opinion they are called "Soframod" or something in this sort, this ear-eye of a drop but they is good pomagajut and in this case. To drip 10 days 3 times a day on 1 kap.cherez 15-20 minutes after the ?-spray.
5. will end to pass nyxes to antibiotics in capsules "Vampiloks" to drink 10 days on 3 t. In day.
6. night it is very good to wash out a nose a solution of Furacilinum or strong tea of a sage. Only to wash out it is necessary so that into one nostril entered and another left, if so it is impossible better nenado to do or make that.
7. And the last, I used very much efektivnyj a national method which have extended all pus from a nose. It is necessary to prepare for such ointment in such :1.. ohlazhd.moloka, 1.. Juice of an onion, 1.., 0,5 st.l.hozjajstvennogo 72 % of soap. This all to connect and finish to boiling. Only to not boil!!! To cool and add 1 st.l.spirta. To do or make furundochki and to push far in a nose. To hold 1-st time of 10 mines, and then mozhna 20-30, than it is better than subjects more. A medicine to hold in a refrigeration cabinet before upotr.nemnogo to warm up.
Success!

The first doctor
23.09.2004, 20:04
All is correct. Everyone solves for itself(himself). Or periodically to be treated conservatively (but it can be all life), or to get rid of a problem (but relapses too can be). All depends on that, conservative actions (not the fact, that that has helped or assisted one - will help or assist also to another, here for this purpose and the doctor is necessary) are how much effective.

MASHINE
02.12.2004, 23:30
SINUFORTE:)

airsilver
03.12.2004, 19:14
The answer
Dear snark,
Everyone wish to help or assist you and give the advice or councils, but it or this a little.
It is necessary to know (and to remember), that Gajmorova the sinus is the biggest cell (component) of a trellised labyrinth which is located in a lateral wall of a nose and goes up to a nasopharynx (contains about hundred fine cells). At chronic genyantrites in inflammatory process are involved and kleti a trellised labyrinth which too I demand the treatment.
In your case, have treated only a genyantritis, and saved etmoidit again involves gajmorovu a sinus in inflammatory process. Address to skilled or experienced rinologu which is able to treat and etmoidit (disease very persistent). You can receive the real help in the Medical Center of the Agami (Moscow). Look http: // www.agami.ru/ENT.ru.asp more in detail