PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Night respiratory standstill (without Apnoe)

solomeya
20.10.2004, 13:07
Hello,

At me at night in a dream respiration is broken or disturbed. After an inspiration the exhalation not always follows.

I can make some inspirations successively or for a long time detain air (as at diving under water).

Thus I never wake up. In a dream I do not snore.

O failures of respiration to me my wife tells, but sometimes in a subconscious mind I and itself notice breath holdings.

Breath holdings are especially frequent, when I sleep on a back.

For the first time it has been noticed 6 years ago.

Then I have passed or have taken place inspection at the expert by pulmonary illnesses or diseases.

He has given me home the apparatus which I held at myself at night during a dream and which wrote down different parameters:

Quantity or Amount of inspirations-exhalations, position of a trunk, etc.

The apparatus has shown insignificant failures of respiration from what the doctor has concluded,

That at me easy or light;mild form Apnoe.

Has registered bronchial tablets and has recommended to accept them 6 weeks, and then to make control record.

After the control he has told or said, that the situation has improved also to me it is necessary to accept still some time these tablets.

I continued prinimat them some more weeks.

Has passed or Has taken place 5 years and half a year back I have repeatedly addressed to the doctor (already to another) with the same complaint.

And again night record has been spent.

In opinion of the doctor, the quantity or amount of breath holdings was atypical for Apnoe and he has directed me to the neuropathologist.

Besides respiration I had complaints to Aura, a sonitus and a memory impairment.

The neuropathologist has spent following inspections: MRT a brain, usual ITS or hers and US of vessels of a neck.

The aura is shown at me in the form of a tremor of the image, narrowing of a field of vision, darkening or dimout in opinion of,

Numbnesses of fingers of arms or hand, it is rare - in disability to speak and confusion of consciousness. The headache does not happen.

The sonitus on force is identical in both ears, does not vary on tone.

Hearing in the full order (an audiogram by way of).

Results of inspections nervopatologa were without remarks, all within the limits of age changes.

Then he has sent me on inspection in laboratory of a dream (for acknowledgement or confirmation of diagnosis Apnoe) in clinic Hephata, Schwalmstadt (Germany).

There it has been spent polisomnografija and a test of attention. As a result diagnosis Apnoe has not proved to be true.

The expert in laboratory has told or said, that in night of inspection at me were zadezhki respirations,

But their quantity or amount is not enough for acknowledgement or confirmation of this diagnosis.

Now I am ignorant: there are disturbances of respiration which prevent to sleep normally to my wife and me,

But nobody can explain them.

I shall add, that to me 45 years, I look or appear is much younger. I try to conduct a healthy way of life.

Figure tightened, weight ideal. I do not smoke, alcohol - only in unusual cases.

Coffee I do not drink absolutely. Pressure always normal.

In the evening I fall asleep without problems, at night in a toilet I do not rise. A day time sleepiness it is not observed.

I ask to help or assist directed by the correct diagnosis.

ivkoko
24.10.2004, 17:35
If there was a research sna-in the conclusion-o there should be characteristics of a dream:

Quantity or Amount of respiratory standstill, type, their duration if there are awakenings connected with respiration e eh -in.

Write all it, than mogu-I shall help or assist.

While

kornet
26.10.2004, 08:38
Dear Alexander!

We were crossed on a site www.cpap.ru

I shall repeat the reference.

Most likely you describe a picture of the central disturbances of respiration (central apnoe a dream). These disturbances are caused not by fall of respiratory ways at a level of pharynx, and periodic disconnect of the respiratory center. When you fall asleep, there is a reorganization of job of the respiratory center with conscious on a unconscious regulation. This situation safe from the point of view of health, but at some people causes it during a backfilling central apnoe, that can cause unpleasant sensations of discontinuing of respiration and sometimes difficulties with a backfilling. Thus banal calming or abirritating preparations can help or assist: valokardin, persen, it is new-Passitum before a dream. It is possible to try or taste a technique of superficial controllable respiration when you try to breathe as it is possible poverhnostnej and less often. In this situation Carbonei dioxydum and the respiratory center collects works more activly. Sometimes the backfilling with a head under a blanket so that the rebreathing was carried out helps or assists and besides Carbonei dioxydum collected. Regular playing sports which reduce the general or common level of uneasiness can help or assist also.