PDA

Просмотр полной версии : POLYP

ELLE1
20.10.2004, 21:46
I have made MRT a brain (the endocrinologist has directed)-research was spent in -2 regimens in axial and sagittal projections. Result-th tomograms a goal. A brain median structures or frames are not displaced, the ventricular system is symmetric, is not expanded, 4 ventricle on on an average line, the drawing of sulcuses of frontal and parietal or bregma shares with elements external gidrotsedalii is considerably strengthened. Tonsils of a cerebellum on line CHemberlena. A pituitary body of the usual sizes. The POLYP LEFT GAJMOROVOJ SINUSES 1814,2 mm. In May I caught a cold or chilled, the strong rhinitis has passed or has taken place, but not greater or big zalozhennost a nose has remained also I dripped nazivin 2 times-mornings and in the evening (all the day long I breathe freely, a voice not gnusavit). More no signs existing, and without a direction of the endocrinologist I would not make MRT. Me interests what signs should be at a polyp gajmorovoj sinuses. Whether there are ways of excision of a polyp under the GENERAL or COMMON NARCOSIS and whether there are conservative ways of treatment. THANKS.