PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Uvelichina one tonsil, quaggy. Constantly obrazovyvajutsja, that...

Olga
30.08.2004, 11:19
Good afternoon! Uvelichina one tonsil, quaggy. Constantly obrazovyvajutsja, so-called, "fuses" but the throat, thus, hurts not always though here 15 years I live under the motto " Yes zdravstuet, an ENT! " t. To. I its or his frequent patient. I lose patience... Accepted, on references of the doctor, different antibiotics, already and I shall not recollect names, the gargle only facilitates a pharyngalgia. Than me a lime this infection? Thanks,

Zlotnikov K.L.
31.08.2004, 07:21
Olga, at you hr. The tonsillitis to get rid of disease is possible or probable only operative by.

Tatyana
31.08.2004, 15:20
Buy or Purchase a syringe for lavages of tonsils, in Moscow is on sale in Medtehnike, quickly buy up, the truth. And let somebody from relatives will learn to do or make lavages (anything complex or difficult) if to do or make it every day while there are fuses, then once a week for prophylaxis the status is stabilized. Antibiotics in no event (if is not present very high T, certainly), a course immudona for restoration of local immunity (2 3 in a year), 2 3 months tonzillotren. It is checked up, two years without anginas. To loru every day to go it is physically impossible, and it is dear or expensive (free of charge lavages to you nobody will do or make). To do or make lavages of the house easier and more effectively. I at the child already in tonsils know each "corner", where fuses can sit, doctors so thoroughly will not study or investigate you.

Zlotnikov K.L.
01.09.2004, 00:14
Olga that you were not mistaken and clearly imagined a situation, I shall dare to specify the previous reference. Hr. tonzillit-this disease, described change of a tissue with tonsils and in this connection we (doctors) cannot kordinalno affect or influence proceeding inflammatory process in them. All conservative methods of treatment can lead only time or temporary zatihaniju signs, no more that!!! You can be encouraged, even for some time to forget about illness or disease, and and she, as a rule, during the most improper moment again becomes aggravated and can give serious complications such, that a fuse and a dyscomfort in a throat pokazhutsja harmless things (by the way, fuses are formed as a result of inflammatory process proceeding in tonsils, instead of from hit in lacunas of slices of nutrition!) . Therefore I have given you such reference (certainly, she will be actual if operative treatment still probably), poverte-is better to perform in time operation, than to become the invalid at young enough age or to have not bending legs or foots in elderly.