PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! At me such problem - in the extremity or end of March has had been ill with an angina, 5 dn...

Tatyana
27.08.2004, 15:33
Good afternoon! At me such problem - in the extremity or end of March has had been ill with an angina, 5 days was at home, and has then come to work. On all visibilities has received complication on the right ear, has addressed to LORu, have blown ears and a nose, purposes or appointments - to put in an ear fitilki with r-rum of boric alcohol, to dig in or instill Sofradeks, to accept antibiotics erythromycin. It is necessary to go on job, and the ear all the same hurts, especially when I shall pass or I shall take place along the street. Again descended or went to the doctor, a cat. Has told or said, that these pains from osteohandroza and has written out again antibiotics Augmentin. I from all these medicines (at treatment of a throat and an ear) had an allergy in the form of an eruption on necks and arms or hand. It is possible to manage kak-that antibiotics?

Kuharkin A.I.
29.08.2004, 01:57
Most likely iz-for an edema of a nasopharynx at you the acoustical pipe is partially blocked. In this case application of antibiotics is not shown, it is necessary to follow a policy of ear inflations and fiziolechenie.

Kuharkin A.I.
30.08.2004, 23:30
The insufflation is better for spending through a catheter.