PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. At me chronic tonzilit. Passed or took place treatment. But vsk...

natalja
26.08.2004, 15:48
Hello the doctor. At me chronic tonzilit. Passed or took place treatment. But soon the throat began snovo to hurt or be ill;be sick. Already 2 I feel a constant giddiness, delicacy, a presyncopal status, a temporal headache, a low BP. The neurologist prishol to zakljucheniju-chronic tonzilit dekompensirovannyj, tonzilogennaja an intoxication. Has passed or has taken place EHOEG, REG, Gl. A bottom or fundus., very well. Recommend (neurologist) excision of tonsils. Whether would like to learn or find out correctly this decision. Whether there are other variants of treatment. What complications can be. Whether probably cryosurgical treatment. 22. That you would advise. Zaranie many thanks.

Doctor V.I.Kochenov.
27.08.2004, 05:47
I advise cryotherapy, therapy, instead of surgery. Has not understood, whether is at pains temperature up to 38 and above? If is not present, it at all a tonsillitis, any form of a pharyngitis. After a simple flu at times so it is long also delicacy, and nedosmoganija. Tonsils - an organ of the immunity, protecting all organism during all life.

Elena
28.08.2004, 06:33
Hello, the doctor! To me 32 years. 8 months ago have removed tonsils. On a back wall there were rests of an adenoid tissue. One of these days in one of pieces the fuse was formed. What to do or make - a cryolysis or usual operation? And all can and leave. But me deleted tonsils under the insisting of the cardiologist (tonzilogennaja a myocardial dystrophy, sin. tahiokardija).