PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At the husband of my girlfriend the nasal septum is bent. In transfers...

Svetlana
27.08.2004, 00:06
Hello! At the husband of my girlfriend the nasal septum is bent. In transfer "Health" have learned or have found out that do or make operation by the laser. Whether something is known to you about it or this where it or she can be made and how much it will cost. There are for carrying out of the given operation any contraindications? In advance many thanks!

The doctor of an ENT V.I.Kochenov.
27.08.2004, 02:35
Laser radiation during podslizistoj can be applied resections of a nasal septum only at some stages, what not nakdalyvaet an essential print on a course of an intervention, does not change its or his sense. The laser during operation can be applied everywhere where he is and ispolzzuetsja otolaryngologists. For example in hospital uprav. Affairs of the President declare use of all kinds of radiations dissecting tissue.

Soldatskij J.L.
27.08.2004, 22:14
In an ENT to clinic MMA it or him. Setchenov (B.Pirogovskaja, 2) is developed a technique of straightening of a septum of a nose by means of the laser. Operation is shown only to those patients who have a curvature only in a cartilaginous or chondral part of a septum. If want - address in an advisory out-patient department of this clinic