PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 31 year, after numerous consultations at different LOR-doctors was resh...

Leonid
18.08.2004, 04:55
To me 31 year, after numerous consultations at different LOR-doctors it has been decided to delete tonsils in connection with frequent inflammations of a throat and an adenoid disease. A lavage and gargles give only temporary result. Heard what is it can badly affect or influence lymphatic system (inflammations will begin) and also on a potency. And also whether it is necessary to delete the laser or nevertheless it is better in the old way? I shall be grateful for comments...

Elena
20.08.2004, 18:01
Hello Leonid. At me a similar situation. But doctors have warned, that, vo-the first, 30 years - already age not for excision of tonsils, and vo-the second if in an organism there is an infection and she settles on tonsils at their excision she can be localized in other place.

Leonid
23.08.2004, 23:50
Here I also do not know what to do or make... Though there are the friends who have removed tonsils after 30 ti and at all of them by way of.

Balashova T.L.
27.08.2004, 11:19
Leonid, exists a myth, that excision of tonsils can shake immune system. However it is not necessary to forget, that besides nebnyh (so-called tonsils) there are 4 more tonsils and 200 so-called peerovyh plaques which together make limfo-epithelial system of an organism and are responsible for immunity. No trouble will not occur or happen, if from the big complex to pinch off an insignificant slice. And here if this slice to leave, moreover in such kind sick chronically, he it is serious rastormozit immunity. Here also solve! Ksati, tonsils delete and at later age if it is necessary.

Lymphatic

Leonid
27.08.2004, 14:46
And how about laser excision - whether costs or stands?