PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me a question following - my daughter 2 years and 10 months...

Olga
25.08.2004, 11:08
Hello!
At me a question following - my daughter 2 years and 10 months. At it or her already for a long time, about a year, on a regular basis, practically without a stopping, are hammered sopli in a nose - nothing flows, simply the nose is incorporated, vysmorkaesh it or her is and like normal again at some o'clock. Sleeps normally at night - breathes a nose, and in the afternoon during wakefulness - it is simply constant. There was a period when at it or her sopli passed or took place, but then again. We drank or saw edas 125 from tonzilita and adenoides and dripped butter or oil of a thuja edas. That sopli pass or take place, again on new appear. ENT speaks, that to her with all questions after 3 h years to come, then it is possible for something to define or determine, sends with what, speaks to drip and drink that I named. Do not prompt, what it is possible to make with this infinite "rhinitis", can it is necessary to seem to other doctor? Where in this case it is better to address (we live in Moscow)? To Us have advised to do or make flat cakes of honey with a flour or torment on nosik to put, whether it is possible to do or make it?
Whether there is a variant of treatment of the given problem?
Thanks for attention, very much I count on your answer.
Olga.

Balashova T.L.
27.08.2004, 01:00
Olga, can arrive to us. Ph. for record 504 21 44