PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My daughter from 6 years has problems with ears. Depression of hearing was obus...

Irina
25.08.2004, 15:52
My daughter from 6 years has problems with ears. Depression of hearing has been caused by a tonsillomycosis (1997). Konduktivnaja the bradyacuasia on the right has been cured by an insufflation of acoustical pipes after treatment by Levorinum, atsipolom and carrying out of a course of an electrophoresis with Lydasum, completely. In 1999 repeated depression of hearing on a background of a pain in ears (not strong, without vydeleny and acyanotic tympanic membranes or eardrums), fungic or fungal scurfs are not present, after treatment umkalorom and euforbiumom the hearing is restored completely. In the extremity or end of October, 2001 (now daughters of 10.5 years) there was a pain in ears and, as consequence or investigation strong depression of hearing on the right (AD 6m 0, AS 6m 6m). t - N, vomitings were not, tympanic membranes or eardrums acyanotic. Now the hypersensibility, a weak pain in the right ear, a small rhinitis is observed, speaks very softly. After viewing an audiogram vrach-the adviser has made record " the Exudative average otitis, konduktivnaja a bradyacuasia on the right, shunting the right tympanic membrane or eardrum " is shown.
What is the exudative average otitis?
Really it is necessary such kordinalnoe the treatment, in fact any other treatment it was not spent yet? What will you recommend to undertake for improvement of a status of the child (before the further inspection)?

Doctor V.I.Kochenov.
27.08.2004, 00:40
This opening barabjuannoj cavities, putem - to mine is better than a tympanotomy, than to perforate a tympanic membrane or eardrum. To do or make it is necessary. This diagnosis took place and at all previous exacerbations. Nobody sounded easier it or him. Funguses now there is nothing. Simply at the child at any exacerbation function schluhovoj pipes is sharply broken. Shunting not st rashno, the some people go with this shunt all zhiznb. What to do or make, time sluhzovaja a pipe does not work, the Shunt - instead of hearing of a pipe, provides outflow from a drum-type cavity.