PDA

Просмотр полной версии : RE: Dear Mironov., many thanks for advice or council. I accepted prepar...

Maria
25.08.2004, 04:35
RE: Dear Mironov., many thanks for advice or council. I accepted preparation TONZILAR of more than two months following the instruction (t. e. About 5 6 times a day on 5 7 peas). Probably disturbances in a tissue of tonsils are already so great, what is it treatment has passed or has taken place imperceptibly. Tell or say, process of an adhesion how long can proceed at an intensive care? Whether can finish a tonsillitis to necessity of surgical excision of tonsils? Thanks, yours faithfully, Maria.

Mironova N.J.
26.08.2004, 09:55
Maria, in my practice, as a rule, at chronic diseases application gom. Preparations goes not less than 6 months, more often - is longer. As criteria of positive dynamics or changes their easier or lighter;more mild current, absence of complications, gradual improvement of the general or common state of health serves urezhenie frequencies of exacerbations. Excision of tonsils is better for spending only in the extremest cases when they already completely do not function, are sharply increased and be a source, instead of "cemetery" of an infection.
As you already more than 2 months poprinimali the complex preparation (by the way, now it is a lot of similar preparations, also it is necessary to know structure), is better to continue treatment together with vrachom-a homeopathist, t. To. It is necessary to include and your constitutional preparations. If you in Moskve-address in the Moscow Homeopathic center, there is LOR-a homeopathist. If you not from s-can contact me for filling test-maps and selection of preparations. Yours faithfully, Natalia Jurevna, vrach-a homeopathist, altermir@mail. ru