PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At my child of 5 years half a year was an otitis back - have cured quickly. Now at not...

B
24.08.2004, 17:19
At my child of 5 years half a year was an otitis back - have cured quickly. Now day hurts it or him - we treat, then day did not hurt or be ill;be sick (even if to press under an ear), now again hurts.
I to him do or make a compress, turundochki I put, I drip boric - when complains, that hurts. And than it is possible to treat, if the pain strong is not present, but completely yet has not passed or has not taken place? Whether it is possible tablets? At it or him still a throat little bit red and the temperature nearby 37.5 keeps.
Up to hospital to us it is far, and in such weather of a message to its or his doctor I am afraid.

Soldatskij J.L.
25.08.2004, 04:21
The DOCTOR of the CHILD SHOULD be SHOWN, tk most likely at it or him ORVI + probably otitis. Even if there is no pain treatment orientirovvochno within 2 3 weeks: drops in a nose - all over again vasoconstrictive, then a colloid silver or Protargolum or Dioxydinum h 4 - 6 times day, aural drops (otinum, anauran, otipaks, sofradeks, etc. _ on 3 4 drops h 4 times day, dry heat on ears