PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I three days am am hurted with a root of tongue, especially at a swallowing and conversation. In a floor...

Anna
24.08.2004, 06:32
I three days am am hurted with a root of tongue, especially at a swallowing and conversation. In an out-patient department the attending physician has told or said, what is it there can be an inflammation of a root of tongue, has sent to the stomatologist. That has told or said, that there is no stomatitis. Voobshchem they have not understood each other and to me possovetovali to rinse or gargle a mouth nastoem camomiles and a sage, but something does not help or assist. What else agents can help or assist and in general what in general it could be? (the throat does not hurt, temperature 37.1). Thanks.

Jambs the ?.n.-doctor of an ENT
25.08.2004, 03:53
The angina of a lingual tonsil is possible or probable. Whether except for that recollect you ate a fish before it or this or whether choked than or. A trauma of mucous pharynx or reproaching tongue can cause or call inflammatory process. The course atibiotikov is desirable.