PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To me 22 years, since the early childhood at me an adenoid disease....

Sergey
20.08.2004, 20:48
Hello.
To me 22 years, since the early childhood at me an adenoid disease. Tonsils look or appear as scarred wounds, purulent fuses often are allocated or is simple on tonsils jump out pustules. Often I pick up cold, pershenie in a throat, a pharyngalgia. Already as two years vyrazhenny submandibular linfouzly, probably iz-for a tonsillitis. One doctors advise to remove tonsils, motivating it action of illness or disease on kidneys and on heart, others advise it or this to not do or make, speaking that without tonsils is even worse, that all of them stop an infection.
Anginas practically did not hurt or be ill;be sick.
Advise what to do or make, please. zamuchalsja to catch a cold or chill, and these fuses have bothered.
And in what cases excision mindalin-
Necessity?

The doctor of an ENT V.I.Kochenov.
22.08.2004, 11:12
And were treated? About history of treatment a word. Many new methods: cryotherapy, laser therapy, ultrasonic sterilization of cryptas, a cavitation through antiseptic... Yes simply regular lavages of lacunas and gargles of a throat. Vo-the second, all immunostimulirujushchie actions, for example an interferon, velozen, timoget - it is possible to drip through a nose 1 day in a week on 1 to. Through an hour per everyone polovinku.

child
23.08.2004, 20:13
About my treatment: a gargle, a solution ljugolja, a vacuum lavage at the doctor. And whether it is possible to get rid of a tonsillitis for long time, not resorting to excision of tonsils? Also tell, please, more in detail about immunostimulirujushchih preparations which you have named, I about them from you have learned or have found out the first time. Thanks!