PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I within 1 month was on treatment in occasion of the centers. Pneumonias, it or her howled...

Alexey, Donetsk obl, Konstantinovka
18.08.2004, 03:33
I within 1 month was on treatment in occasion of the centers. Pneumonias, have cured it or her, but distempers. All this time keeps in the morning in goriz. Position 35.5, at walking and any fiz. To a load 37.0 37. 3 2 days I on treatment in LOR-unit with DZ. hron. tonzilit and a pharyngitis: delicacy, a sweating, a tachycardia, pharyngalgias any, Today visors rez-you issled. Slime from fauces: St. aureus 10 in the fifth degree chuvstvit. To tseftriaksonu and to Ampicillinum, but I treated a pneumonia tseftriaksonom within 9 days of century of century 2 r. In day, and then fromilidom. What now to do or make, neznaju I, not doctors. Checked on a tuberculosis, veins. zabol, has handed over on revma. Assays, from all it is strongly tired. What to do or make, prompt? To me of 28 years.

Balashova T.L.
20.08.2004, 15:01
Alexey, probably, all your problems from an adenoid disease. Doctors do not suggest to get rid of tonsils?